Sunday, June 23, 2019

Newsletter (17th - 23rd June 2019)


Welcome back, mates. It's wonderful to see you back on my blog.

Well starting from now, I would share my favorite resources with you all on a weekly basis. Hoping this would be beneficial to everyone irrespective of their profession.

Starting with the list, I feel everyone in their life go through some sort of stress, anxiety, and depression. So on that note, I would like to present my first resource related to these topics.

1. Understanding Stress, Anxiety And Depression And How to Cope - Olga Zilberberg



This is very helpful for us as we all spend most of our day sitting in front of the computer, forgetting to eat, sleep and exercise properly. Amazing talk and must be recommended to everyone.


2. Unusual kind of IDOR. An interesting read for hackers and bug hunters !!!


How spending our Saturday hacking earned us 20k by @MattiBijnens

I read this writeup and was amazed to see how the bug hunters find their way out exploiting the functionality. Indeed a great example to say "Nothing in this world is secure"

I hope you like the resources which I have shared and will be informative in some or other way.

And if you enjoyed reading this, please consider sharing it, leaving a comment, suggestions, questions…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post! Please leave your feedback here :)